We use specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment and receive the latest technical updates from the Toyota factory and our technicians are constantly trained and updated with the latest Toyota expertise.
Our friendly service staff has knowledge of all warranty, vehicle recall and customer service exercises including Toyota Service Advantage to ensure complete peace of mind.
At Bell & Moir Toyota we are committed to customer satisfaction and will strive to have your vehicle serviced and returned to you in the shortest possible time without compromising on quality.
Reasons to Service Your Vehicle at Bell & Moir Toyota
Factory Trained Technicians at Bell & Moir Toyota
Apart from our friendly and professional team, take a look at these great reasons to service your vehicle with Bell & Moir Toyota :
- The experience and efficiency of working on Toyota's day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technological advances.
Our team are here to support your automotive needs, so if you need your vehicle serviced, feel free to speak with our team or book a service online.
Vehicle Servicing at Bell & Moir Toyota
Better Resale Value for Your Toyota at Bell & Moir Toyota
At Bell & Moir Toyota we provide you with a relaxing environment to drop off your vehicle or wait for your service / repair to be completed. The professional team at Bell & Moir Toyota knows your vehicle inside and out, so if you need your car serviced, speak with our team or book a service online.
Ask a friendly Bell & Moir Toyota staff member about the use of a complimentary loan vehicle for our Gold Club Members (if available, conditions may apply) and our Vehicle Pick Up & Drop Off Service. When having your vehicle serviced at Bell & Moir Toyota you can rest easy with :
- Early bird check-in
- Our Vehicle Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Courtesy lifts
- Complimentary Loan Vehicles for Gold Club Members (if available, conditions may apply)
- Fully qualified technicians
- Fuel injector servicing
- Wheel alignment and balancing
- Disc rotor machining
- Tyre, safety & battery checks
- Mechanical, electrical, & air conditioning repairs
- Manufacturer's scheduled and interim services for all makes & models
- Capped Priced Servicing on all Toyota models**
More Than Just Servicing at Bell & Moir Toyota
One-Stop-Shop at Bell & Moir Toyota
At Bell & Moir Toyota we offer more than just servicing with a range of one-stop-shop products to suit all of your ongoing vehicle needs including*:
- Mechanical Repairs
- Vehicle Inspections
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Wheel Alignments
- Roadworthy Certificates
- Toyota Genuine Accessories
* Please note: At times we are not able to provide all services as listed above. Please ensure you contact us to confirm available services prior to your visit.
** Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact Bell & Moir Toyota for other exclusions and eligibility.
*** All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for Tyres and Batteries. See Bell & Moir Toyota for details.